There is a lot of information overload out there on natural hair care and 80% of them are not realistic at all. I made so many mistakes the first year I transitioned to natural hair and I wish I found this type of E-book then to guide me. With this eBook, you don’t have to make those mistakes and afterwards, you’ll understand natural hair is actually easy to groom.
This eBook is for you if:
- You are tired of natural hair care and on the verge of calling it quits because your hair is not yielding the results you envisaged.
- Your hair is breaking a lot and not retaining length.
- You are struggling with loving your hair and having confidence wearing it out regardless of society’s biased beauty standards.
- Your hairlines, edges and nape hairs are breaking and you need realistic tips on growing them back.
- You want to know what to expect in your natural hair journey. Will it be worth it?
- You are curious to learn the 40 mistakes I made in my first year of returning to natural hair.
- You are experiencing sweaty, itchy dry and flaky scalp and want this to stop.
Does any of the above sound like you? Then you should invest in this eBook now so you can get the clarity you’ve always desired in your natural hair journey.