Hi dear! How are you holding up while social distancing? Here is something to keep you busy and entertained as well. This post will be mainly pictures of the books i read in the first quarter of 2020, my current read list and recommendations. I advise you listen to the Bonus episode of my podcast; Calm Down Podcast which is embedded below to listen to my reviews on each book listed. This podcast is available on Anchor, Apple, Spotify, Breaker, Radio Public, Google Podcasts, PocketCasts, Stitcher, OverCast and other podcast listening platforms/apps.
1. My sister the serial killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
2. Where is the love by The Fertile Chick
3. How the matchmakers marriage failed by Lara Kudayisi
4. This thing called purpose by Adaora Mbelu
5. Room mates by DNB Stories (Part 1-3)
6. Born a crime by Trevor Noah
7. A stranger in the mirror by Sydney Sheldon
8. Children of blood and bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Current Read: The book i’m currently reading is Children of virtue and vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi which is the second part of Children of blood and bone.
My Top Recommendations
1. This thing called purpose by Adaora Mbelu
2. Children of blood and bone by Tomi Adeyemi
3. Children of virtue and vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
4. Born a crime by Trevor Noah
5. Where is the love by The Fertile ChickBest book recommendations of 2020 you should read Click To Tweet
Current Read List
Chronicles of Brothers – A series by Wendy Alec
To get the full details about the books, listen to this bonus episode.
If you love this podcast, please subscribe, rate and review on any podcast listening app/platform you use in listening to my podcast. It is available to listen on Anchor, Apple, Spotify, Breaker, RadioPublic, Google Podcasts, Listen notes, OverCast, PocketCast and other podcast listening apps/platforms.
Social Media Platforms
Facebook Page @Calm Down Podcast
To get updates on new episodes and collaborations so you don’t miss out on anything, Click HERE to sign up for my podcast community news letter.
Previous Episodes You Should Listen To